Friday, December 30, 2011

so long 2011!

Well, it's that time again. Time to look over the past year and reflect on everything that's happened- the good and the bad. Instead of making a resolution that I almost never keep, I like to take a look at the year that has just passed, write down what comes to mind as I think about it all. Take the time and appreciate the new relationships I've made, the ones I've lost, my personal accomplishments and disappointments and everything in between. More often then not, I usually find myself thinking "this is not where I thought I'd be when I grew up". No, 12 year old self, I'm not an accomplished-archaeologist-wealthy-mother-of-10-who's-cured-cancer, but I'm doing pretty good. So here's to 2011- thanks for the memories! Have a fantastic New Years, whatever you do, and we'll see you next year!

No comments: