Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sunna Designs Pottery

There's something about locally made pottery. I love the look, I love the feel, and I love that it's a usable piece of art. I love the slight differences between each piece, reminding me that someone made this, and it's totally unique. It's a functional work of art, and I can't get enough of it.

Sunna Designs by Amy Hazeldine is exactly that kind of pottery. Unique, modern and a great addition to any kitchen. Handmade by Amy in Pemberton, BC, Sunna is a perfect addition to our store. Make sure you stop by the store for a peak!

Available at Agnes Jean Boutique downtown Squamish, or our online store

Rice Bowl with Chopsticks- available in violet, teal or blue ($34)


White ceramic mugs with dots ($30 each)

Sake Set with handcrafted walnut tray. The perfect wedding gift! ($120)

No comments: